One of the Originals at Mozilla Foundation, Asa Dotzler has revealed specifications of the first Firefox OS based Tablet named InFocus New Tab F1. The tablet is said to be running the latest nightly build of Firefox OS. There is no official news as to when the Tablet will reach the markets and the price point.
InFocus New Tab F1 Specifications include a 10.1-Inch IPS Display with 1280 x 800 pixel resolution and Multi-touch capabilities. The table draws it processing power from AllWinner A31 1GHz Quad Core Processor coupled with PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU. For smooth performance, the device comes with 2GB of DDR3 RAM.
The InFocus New Tab F1 Firefox OS running tablet comes with 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable via MicroSD Slot however there is no information regarding exact expandable memory. The device features dual camera – 5 Mega pixels on the back and 2 Mega Pixel Front facing camera.
The device comes with a decent 7000 mAh battery. Connectivity options included are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB support, Bluetooth, 3.5mm Audio Port, GPS support and more. There is no mention as to SIM Card slots or Voice Calling facility which suggests that the tablet is Wi-Fi only.
Infocus New Tab F1 key Features
- Dimensions – 266 x 170 x 9.7 mm
- Display – 10.1-Inch IPS Capacitive Touch Screen, 1280 x 800 Pixel Resolution, Multi-touch
- Processor – 1GHz Quad Core AllWinner A31 ARM Cortex-A7 Chipset
- Graphics – PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU
- RAM – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB in-Built, Expandable via MicroSD card Slot
- Camera – 5 Mega Pixel Rear / 2 Mega Pixel Front
- Battery – 7000 mAh
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, MicroUSB, 3.5mm Audio Port, Bluetooth, GPS Support