Infinix, a Hong Kong based company has enterned into India with its new smartphone called Infinix Note 4 (X 572). It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS and comes with Dual SIM slots.
It has 5.7-inch 1080p display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion up to 128GB.
The Infinix Note 4 specs include 8MP front and 13MP rear shooter. It is powered by 4300 mAh battery. Most of connectivity options are supported.
Infinix Note 4 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159 x 78.8 x 8.4 mm / Weight: 198 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual SIM slots (micro + micro)
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 5.7-Inch multi-touch display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 387ppi pixel density
- 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with up to Mali T720 GPU (450MHz)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB using dedicated MicroSD card slot
- 8MP front camera, fixed focus
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus
- 4300 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensor, Gyro, Hall sensor
The Infinix Note 4 is priced at Rs. 8,999 and comes in Milan Black, Champagne Gold and Ice Blue colors. It will be available online at Flipkart from August 3, 2017, 12:00 PM.