Infinix has launched Hot 4 Pro (X5511-B) smartphone in India along with Note 4. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and is powered by 4000 mAh battery.
It has 5.5-inch 720p display and is powered by quad-core MediaTek Processor. It has 3GB RAM and 16GB of expandable storage. It has 5MP front and 13MP rear shooter, both with LED Flash.
Infinix Hot 4 Pro specs include Dual SIM slots and support 4G VoLTE in India. Most of the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS are also supported.
Infinix Hot 4 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 152 x 76.2 x 8.8 mm / Weight: 175 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based XOS OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM slots (micro + micro)
- 5.7-Inch TFT IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with up to Mali T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB using dedicated MicroSD card slot
- 5MP front camera, Auto focus
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus
- 4000 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensor, Gyro, Hall sensor
The Infinix Hot 4 Pro is priced at Rs. 7,499 and comes in Magic Gold, Quartz Black and Bordeaux Red colors. It will go on sale online at Flipkart from August 3, 2017, 12:00 AM midnight.