iBerry Auxus 4X with 5.5-inch 1080p display, Helio P10, 4GB RAM launched
iBerry has launched its latest smartphone in India called Auxus 4X. It has metal body frame and rugged-rubber back panel finish.
The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 OS out of the box and is powered by 3000mAh battery with quick-charging support. It has 5.5-Inch 1080p display and is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 SoC.
The iBerry Auxus 4X specs include 4GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32GB expandable storage ROM. It has 5MP front camera and 13MP omnivision snapper on the back with LED flash.
iBerry Auxus 4X Specifications
- Dimensions: 148.4 x 74.2 x 7.3 mm / Weight: 143 Grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots, Dual Standby
- 5.5-Inch LTPS display, One Glass Solution, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 95% high color gamut, 178-degree viewing angle, MiraVision
- MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 Soc with 28nm HPC+ Architecture, ARM Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage space, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera, Omni Vision camera, Auto Focus, dual-tone flash
- 3000mAh Li-Po non removable battery, Talk time up to 21 hours 2G, 16 hours 3G, 12 hours 4G, Quick charging supported
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS / A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Light, Proximity, Gravity
The iBerry Auxus 4X is priced at Rs. 15,990 and comes in Black color option. The phone is already available online at eBay.