iBall has launched its latest 4G Tablet in India called Slide Q27 4G. It has Dual SIM slots with 4G LTE support and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The tablet features in a 10.1-Inch IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution. It has 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB built-in storage ROM. It allows further expansion as well using MicroSD card.
The iBall Slide Q27 4G Specs include 2MP front camera with LED Flash coupled with5MP fixed focus snapper on the back with LED Flash.
The device supports up to 9 Indian regional system language and 21 India regional read/write languages. They Include Assamese Bangali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Manipuri, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santali, Sindhi, Tamil and Telugu
. It has 5500 mAH Li-Po battery and inside and supports 4G down/up link at 150/50 mbps.
iBall Slide Q27 4G Specifications
- Dual SIM slots , Dual Standby, (micro + normal) (4G + 4G)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 10.1-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, 149.45ppi pixel density, multi-touch supported
- 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 (64-Bit) processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16Gb built-in storage (about 6.63GB for OS and 9.37GB user available), expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera, LED Flash
- 5MP rear camera, LED Flash, Fixed Focus
- 5000mAh Li-Polymer Battery, 528 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSBV 2.0, USB OTG, GPS / A-GPS
- Light, Magnetic, G-Sensor
The iBall Slide Q27 4G Tablet is priced at Rs. 12,999 and is already available at Amazon.in