iBall has launched its latest tablet in India called iBall Slide Elan 4G2. It allows 4G VoLTE voice calling via headphones or Bluetooth headset.
The Tablet runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It has 10.1-inch IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution.
The iBall Slide Elan 4G2 specs include 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal storage. It allows further expansion using MicroSD Card.
The tablet supports up to 9 Indian Regional system languages (read and write) and 21 Indian regional languages.
It has 7000 mAh battery inside that should last you a day. A 2MP camera sits on the front while a 5MP snapper is located at the back with LED Flash.
- Voice calling (headphones / Bluetooth Headset)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS (Pre-installed entertainment, music and utility apps as well as Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps.)
- 10.1-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 2MP front camera
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 7000 mAh battery with an additional DC Pin charging slot
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS/A-GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, FM Radio with recording, 3.5mm Audio jack
The iBall Slide Elan 4G2 is priced at Rs. 13,999 (MRP) and comes in Golden color option.