iBall expands its Slide Series Tablets range with Slide Brisk 4G2. It has Dual SIM slots and support 4G LTE with VoLTE.
The Tablet packs in 7-Inch IPS display with HD resolution and is powered by a quad-core processor.
The Slide Brisk 4G 2 Specs include 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM and microSD card slot for further expansion.
It has 2MP front and 5MP rear camera with LED flash. The Tablet is powered by 3500 mAh battery.
iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 Specifications
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 7-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- Quad-Core processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Built-in storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 2MP front camera
- 5MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus, 720p video recording
- 3500 mAh battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bouetooth V4/0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio (with recording), 3.5mm Audio jack
The iBall Slide Brisk 4G2 is priced at Rs. 8999 and comes in Cobalt Blue color options. It is already available at leading retails storage through out India.