iBall has launched its latest laptop in India called CompBook Flip-X5. It weighs about 1.37 kg and comes with 11.6-Inch 1080p rotating display.
It runs on Windows 10 OS and houses 10000 mAh battery. It has dual Speakers and single 3.5mm combo jack. It has 2MP web camera for video conference.
The iBall CompBook Flip-X5 is powered by quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor and comes with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM. It has 32GB ROM and allows further expansion up to 64GB.
- Dimensions: 297 x 202 x 17 mm / Weight: 1.37 KG
- Windows 10 OS
- 11.6-Inch IPS capacitive touch screen, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, touch pad with multi-touch functions
- 1.44GHz (up to 1.84GHz) quad-core Intel Atom X5-Z8300 processor, Intel HD Graphics 5300 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, Expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD Card
- 2MP webcamera
- 10000 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, Mini HDMI, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.0 x 1
- Dual Speakers, single 3.5mm combo jack (headphone / microphone)
The iBall CompBook Flip-X5 is priced at Rs. 14,999. Companyis also offering optional add-ons that include Accidental damage protection, Theft and Breakage insurances and additional 1 year warranty. You can buy Laptop at Amazon.in.
Sandeep Parasrampuria (CEO and Director, iBall) said on the launch –
- iBall CompBook have clearly sparked the digital revolution in India. Not only it has opened up India to Technology at affordable prices but has also empowered the consumers with the best of both the Worlds. With the success of our first CompBook, we are yet again thrilled to bring another extension iBall CompBookFlip-X5. Touch screen Laptop with smarter, flexible and fashionableform factor catering to the growing needs of the young audienceadapting to their lifestyle.