iBall Andi Wink 4G with 4G VoLTE, 5-inch display, 2GB RAM launched in India
iBall has launched a new budget 4G phone in India called Andi Wnk 4G. IT has 5-Inch FWVGA display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
The phone is powered by quad-core processor with 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage ROM and expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card.
The iBall Andoi Wink 4G Specs include 2MP front and 5MP rear camera, both with dedicated LED flash. Inside is 2300 mAH battery. The phone houses dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE.
iBall Andi Wink 4G Specifications
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 5-Inch Display, 854 x 480 pixels resolution (FWVGA)
- 1GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory, Expandable up to 32BG using MicroSD Card
- 2MP front camera with LED Flash
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2300mAH battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
The iBall Andi Wink 4G is priced at Rs. 5,999. It comes in Rose Gold and Special Gold color options. It is already available in India from leading retail stores.