iBall expands its Andi Series lineup with its latest budget phone called Andi i9. It has 5-inch FWVGA display and is powered by quad-core processor inside.
The phone has 1GB RAM, 8GB storage ROM and allows further expansion using MicroSD card. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
The iBall Andi i9 specs include VGA camera on the front has 5MP rear snapper at the back with LED Flash. It has 2000 mAH battery and supports all major connectivity options.
iBall Andi i9 Specifications
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots (normal + Micro)
- 5-Inch full lamination Display, 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA resolution, 196ppi pixel density
- 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor, Mali-400 MP GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage ROM (about 6GB user available), Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- VGA front camera for video calling
- 5MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2000 mAH Li-ion battery
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, A-GPS, FM Radio (with recording), 3.5mm Audio Jack
- G Sensor, Proximity
iBall Andi i9 is priced at Rs. 4490 and comes in Gold color. It is already available online at Amazon.in.