iBall has launched its latest budget phone called Andi Gold 4G. It has a decent 3000 mAh battery and supports 4G LTE via its Dual SIM slots.
The phone features a 5-Inch 720p Display, 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M (64-Bit) SoC and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB storage ROM and MicroSD card slot for further expansion up to 32GB. It has 5MP selfie camera with dedicated LED Flash. On the back side is 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash as well.
iBall Andi Gold 4G Specifications
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, multi-touch supported
- 1GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6735M 64-Bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage memory, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, LED flash
- 8MP rear camera, LED flash, Auto Focus
- 3000 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The iBall Andi Gold 4G is priced at Rs. 6,499 (MRP) and comes in gold color option. Company is also offering free protective cover. The phone is already available in India via retail stores.