iBall Andi F2F 5.5U with 4G LTE, 5.5-inch 720p Display launched for Rs. 6999
iBall expands its Andi Series phones with the launch of its latest 4G phone called the Andi F2F 5.5U. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and supports 4G LTE.
The smartphone packs in a 5.5-inch 720p display and is powered by 1GHz quad-core processor. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and is powered by 2700 mAh battery.
The phone houses Dual SIM slots and is equipped with 8MP auto focus camera on the back and 5MP selfie shooter on the front.
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U Specifications
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, Full Lamination, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 267ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- 1GHz quad-core 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB storage ROM (4.5GB user available), expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, 720p video recording
- 8MP rear camera, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, Digital zoom, Sony Exmor R sensor, Auto Focus, dual LED flash
- 2700 mAh Li-Po Battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
The iBall Andi F2F 5.5U is priced at Rs. 6,999 and comes in Gold color option. It is already available online in India at Amazon.in