Hyve Mobility has launched its latest flagship phone called Pryme. It has metal body and comes with fingerprint sensor on the back with Touch2Call function.
The phone packs in 5.7-inch full HD display 2.5d arc curved glass. Under the hood is deca-core Helio X20 processor with 4GB RAM. It has 32GB ROM and allows expansion as well.
The Hyve Pryme specs include 8MP front and 13MP main snapper on the back with with dual-tone LED flash. It has 3500 mAh fast charging battery and includes IR sensor as well.
The phone houses hybrid Dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE. It runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow OS and supports all the major connectivity options.
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 79.9 x 8.35 mm / Weight: 188 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (micro + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared Sensor
- 5.7-inch IPS display, 2.5D Arc Curved Glass, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 2.3GHz deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM (2.9GB available for use)
- 32GB built-in storage, Expandable up to 200GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- 13MP rear camera with F/2.0 Aperture, dual-tone LED flash, Auto Focus, HDR, 4K video
- 3500 mAh battery with fast charging capabilities
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
The Hyve Pryme is priced at Rs. 17,999 and comes in Gold color option. It will be available exclusively at Amazon.in via flash sales. Registrations for the phone begin from November 20, 2016.