Gionee S6s with 4G LTE, 5.5-inch 1080p display, 3GB RAM launched in India
Gionee has launched its latest mobile phone in India called the S6s. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box and houses fingerprint scanner at the back.
The smartphone features hybrid dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE. It has 5.5-Inch 1080p display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The phone is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB RAM.
The Gionee S6s specs include 8MP front camera with selfie flash coupled with 13MP main snapper on the back. It is powered by 3150 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.6 x 8.27 mm
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Finger Print sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (Micro SIM + Nano SIM / MicroSD Card)
- 5.5-Inch 2.5D curved glass display, 1920 x 1080 pixels full HD resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage ROM, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, LED Flash, F/2.2 aperture, 5p lens
- 13MP rear camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, F/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 3150 mAh built-in battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Gionee S6s is priced at Rs. 17,999. It comes in Silver, Gold and Rose Gold color options and will be available online exclusively from Amazon.in.