Fitbit has launched its latest fitness trackers in India called the Flex 2 and Charge 2.
The Flex 2 is water resistant up to 50 meters. It is ultra slim and sports color-coded LED lights in display to highlight activity progress. It also shows calls and text alerts. It has SmartTrack automatic exercise tracking that recognizes select workouts like walking, running, bike rides etc. The tracker inside Flex 2 is removable and easily fits into bands, bracelets or pendants.
The Fitbit Charge 2 offers sleek design and sports a larger display than its predecessor. It comes with inter-changeable bands and offers activity tracking, auto sleep tracking and set reminders as well. It comes with personalized cardio fitness level and score that is based on VO2 Max, calculated using user profile, heart rate and exercise data. It also comes with special “Relax” mode that provides guided breathing sessions. Moreover, GPS, Interval workout mode and multi-sports modes are also present.
- Packaging: Removable Flex 2 tracker, 2 classic wristbands in small and large sizes, charging cable
- Dimensions: 31.7 x 8.9 x 6.8 mm (dial) / Weight: 0.83 oz
- Swim-proof (water resistant up to 50 meters), Wristband is made of flexible, durable elastomer material with surgical-grade stainless steel clasp
- vibration motor, 3-axis accelerometer
- LED Display with 5 indicator lights (Tap twice to see progress against main goal)
- has memory to save 7 days of detailed motion data (minute by minute), Can save daily totals for past 30 days
- offers Battery life up to 5 days, houses Lithium-polymer battery that charges fully in 1 – 2 hours
- Works using Bluetooth V4.0 and sports syncing range of up to 20 feet
The Fitbit Flex 2 is priced at Rs. 9499 and comes with classic fitness band with color options of black, lavender, magenta or navy. 3-pack fitness accessory band hues in Pink (lavender, magenta and blush pink) and Sport (yellow, navy and gray) are coming soon for Rs. 2,999. Bangle accessory will cost Rs. 9999 and Rs. 8999 respectively for Gold, Rose Gold and Silver stainless steel. The pendant accessory in gold and silver stainless steel will be priced at Rs. 9999 and Rs. 7999 respectively.
The Fitbit Charge 2 on the other hand is priced at Rs. 14999 and classic band color options of black, plum, blue or teal. Four additional colors are sold separately for Rs. 2999. Its Luxe premium leather accessory bands will sell for Rs. 6999 and come in blush pink, brown and indigo colors. The special edition series in rose gold and gun meat is coming soon for Rs. 169999.