Digisol has launched a new 24 port gigabit ethernet unmanaged switch named the DG-GS1024E. It has a fanless design and comes with 24 x 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps ports. It is priced at Rs. 5,999.
The DG-GS1024E gives noiseless performance and is a perfect solution for small business and SOHO office deployments. The Gigabit speed gives flexibility and high bandweidth connectivity to servers, workstations and other networking devices.
The switch uses store and forward packet switching technology that offers reliable data transfer. It has built-in auto negotiate feature that adapts according to the speed of remote hosts. Moreover, each ports also supports MDI / MDI-X operation for uplink ports.
Digisol DG-GS1024E Features
- Fan-less Design
- 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 N way ports
- Plug and Play installation
- Supports Auto-Negotiation & Non-Blocking Wire Speed
- Supports High-Speed Networking and Jumbo Frames
- Supports Store and Forward Architecture
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Internal Universal Power Supply
- 19’’ rack-mount size
- IEEE802.3x Full-duplex flow control
- IEEE/ANSI 802.3 Nway auto-negotiation