Coolpad has launched its latest smartphone in India called Note 5. It has 5.5-Inch 1080p display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor.
The phone sports a full metal uni-body design. It has fingerprint sensor on the back that is fast enough to unlock phone in just 0.1 seconds.
It has hybrid dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE. The handset runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
The CoolPad Note 5 Specs include 8MP front facing camera and 13MP main camera on the back with LED Flash and CMOS sensor. It has a decently powerful 4010 mAH battery and supports all major connectivity options.
- Dimensions: 152 x 75.7 x 8.85 mm / Weight: 173.4 grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots (nano + nano / MicroSD)
- Fingerprint sensor (unlocks in 0.1 seconds)
- 5.5-Inch Full Lamination display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 78% screen-to-body ratio, 401ppi pixel density, Scratch resistant glass, supports multi-touch
- 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage ROM, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card
- 8MP front camera, F/2.2 Aperture, 80.1-degree wide angle lens
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P Lens, CMOS Sensor, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 4010 mAH battery, up to 14 hours talk time, about 350 hours of standby
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Coolpad Note 5 is priced at Rs. 10,999 and will be available online exclusively from Amazon.in. It comes in Champagne Gold and Noble black color options.