Coolpad Note 3S with 5.5-Inch HD display, Snapdragon 415 SoC, 3GB RAM launched
Coolpad has launched its latest 4G smartphone in India called Note 3S. It has dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The phone packs in 5.5-Inch 720p display and is powered by Snapdragon 415 (64-Bit) processor. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The CoolPad Note 3S specs include 5MP front and 13MP rear cameras. It has Fingerprint sensor on the back for added security. The hardware is fueled by 2500 mAh battery. Most of the connectivity options are also supported.
Coolpad Note 3S Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 77 x 8.6 mm / Weight: 167 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow US with Cool UI 8.0
- Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint Sensor (on the rear side)
- 5.5-INch IPS display, 2.5D curved Glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.36GHz octa-core 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with F/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2500 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-F 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUBS V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Coolpad Note 3S is priced at Rs. 9,999 and comes in White and Gold color options. It will go on sale from December 7th and will be available online exclusively at Amazon.in.