Coolpad has launched a new Triple SIM Android smartphone in India called Mega 3. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS out of the box.
The smartphone houses 5.5-Inch 720p display and is powered by quad-core MediaTek Processor inside. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
The Coolpad Mega 3 specs include 8MP front and 8MP rear cameras, both with LED flash. Inside is 3050 mAh battery that provides energy for hardware. All the major connectivity options are also supported.
Coolpad Mega 3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 76.8 x 8.35 mm / Weight: 170.5 Grams
- Triple SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Cool UI 8.0
- 5.5-Inch display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 73.5% screen-to-body ratio, supports multi-touch
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, 80.1-degree FOV
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, Auto Focus, 720p video recording
- 3050 mAh removable Battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, 3.5m Audio Jack
The Coolpad Mega 3 is priced at Rs. 6,999 and comes in White, Grey and Gold color options. It will be sold online exclusively at Amazon.in and will be available from December 7th, 2016.