Coolpad Halo with MediaTek Octa CPU, FHD announced: Key Features
Chinese Company Coolpad, today at CES 2014 Las Vegas, announced a huge 7-Inch Smartphone phablet named the Coolpad Halo. The Tablet sized smartphone will be available in China for 1888 Chinese Yuan (approximately Rs.20,000 or $310). There is no official statement from the company regarding the availability of Coolpad Halo in other international markets, including India.
Also Read: Leak: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Key details
It’s worth mentioning that Indian Manufacturer Spice Telecom does sell rebranded Coolpad products in the country, so we might see the Coolpad Halo reach Indian shore soon after the official launch.
Coolpad Halo Key Features
- Dual SIM Support (WCDMA + GSM)
- 7-Inch Capacitive Touch screen, 1920 x 1080 Pixel Resolution
- 1.7GHz Octa Core Processor (MediaTek MT6592 Chipset)
- Mali 450-MP4 GPU @ 700MHz
- 2GB of RAM
- 8GB of Internal Storage, Expandable via MicroSD Card Slot
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 5 Mega Pixels Front Camera
- 13 Mega Pixels Rear Shooter with dual LED Flash
- 4000 mAh Battery
- 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, A-GPS, NFC, 3.5mm Audio Jack, NFC, HDMI Out