Coolpad Cool1 with 5.5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 652 launched
CoolPad has launched its latest mobile phone called Cool1. It is developed in collaboration with LeEco and CoolPad and was announced backed in August.
The smartphone is equipped with fingerprint sensor on the back (unlocks in 0.15 seconds). It has Dual Nano SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE (Voice over LTE).
The handset is 8.2 mm thick, weighs 167 grams and sports uni-body metal design. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It has Infrared Sensor as well.
The CoolPad Cool1 specs include 5.5-inch 1080p display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor. It has 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM and is powered by 4000 mAh (min) battery.
CoolPad Cool1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 152 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 167 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 6.o Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint Sensor on the back (unlocks in 0.15 seconds), Infrared Sensor
- 5.5-Inch in-cell IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 72% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness, supports multi-touch
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz A72 x 4 + 1.2GHz A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage ROM
- 8MP front camera, 80-degree wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP dual rear cameras, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, Dual-Tone LED Flash, 4K Video recording, 720p slow motion @ 120 fps
- 4060 mAh typical battery with fast charging support
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
The Coolpad Cool1 is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be available exclusively at Amazon.in from January 5th, 2017. The handset comes in Silver and Gold color options.