Coolpad has launched 3GB RAM variant of Cool 1 smartphone in India. Originally, the handset featured in 4GB RAM and was announced in December last year.
Apart from 3GB RAM, specifications are the same. They include 5.5-inch IPS in-cell display with 1080p resolution, octa-core Snapdragon 652 SoC and 32GB of internal memory.
The CoolPad Cool 1 specs also include 8MP selfie snapper with 80-degree wide angle lens and 13MP dual rear snappers with dual-tone LED flash. Primary camera has F/2.0 Aperture, supports 720p slow motion (120fps) and 4K video recording.
It’s dual Nano SIM slots supports 4G VoLTE in the country. A 4000 mAh (minimum) battery powers the hardware. Fast charging is also supported.
CoolPad Cool 1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 152 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 167 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 6.o Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint Sensor on the back (unlocks in 0.15 seconds), Infrared Sensor
- 5.5-Inch in-cell IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 72% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness, supports multi-touch
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz A72 x 4 + 1.2GHz A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage ROM
- 8MP front camera, 80-degree wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP dual rear cameras, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, Dual-Tone LED Flash, 4K Video recording, 720p slow motion @ 120 fps
- 4000 mAh (minimum) / 4060 mAh typical battery with fast charging support
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
The CoolPad Cool 1 3GB RAM variant carries price-tag of Rs. 10,999. It will go on sale from April 11th, 2017 exclusively at Amazon.in. If your looking for 4GB RAM variant, you can get it for Rs. 12,999 at Amazon.in.