Celkon Q599 Ufeel budget android phone is now available in India. It has 5.-inch IPS FWVGA Display with 2.5D curved glass.
It has 1.2GHz quad core spreadtrum processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU and 1GB RAM. Inside is 8GB storage ROM and MicroSD card slot for further expansion up to 32GB.
The Celkon Q599 Ufeel specs include 3.2MP front and 5MP main camera on the back. It has 2000 mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS out of the box. The phone supports video calling as well.
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.7 x 8.4 mm / Weight: 120.8 Grams
- Dual SIM slots (normal + micro) (3G + 2G)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 5-inch IPS display, 2.5D curved glass, 854 x 480 pixels resolution, dragontrail scratch resistance glass
- 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor, Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 3.2MP front camera
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto HDR, 720p video
- 2000 mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V2.1 EDR, A-GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, G Sensor
The Celkon Q599 Ufeel is priced at Rs. 3299 and comes in Silver, Black and Gold color options. It is up for registrations at Gadgets360