Buy OnePlus One without an Invite on Feb 10
OnePlus One has completed 10 Weeks of selling in India. Now Amazon and OnePlus have officially announced an one of a kind open sale in India on Feb 10, 2015. The sale will start from 10AM at Amazon.in and the phone is expected to be out of stock in matter of seconds considering the Flash Sales.
The OnePlus One smartphone was launched in India on December 2, 2014 for Rs. 21,999 and since than, company has face some hurdles in India owing to the Micromax YU and Cyanogen exclusive partnership. This issue has not affected the demand thou due to its sturdy build quality and high end specifications.
As we all know that To Buy OnePlus One, Users need an India Specific invite. For those without invite, here is the chance to buy this mobile phone. We have also got word that limited stock is available for open so, Buyers, hurry!!!
In case you are wondering about the Specifications of OnePlus One, have a quick look –
- 152.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm / 162 Grams
- Single Micro SIM (2G / 3G / 4G-LTE)
- 5.5-Inch IPS LTPS Display, 1920 x 1080 Pixels Resolution, 401ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Krait 400 Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC Processor / Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB PLDDR3 RAM / 64GB non expandable storage
- 5MP Front (1080p) / 13MP Rear Camera with F/20 Aperture, Exmor IMX214 Sensor, 6 Lens, Dual LED Flash
- 3100 mAh Li-Po Battery (Easily lasts a Day)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual Band, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB Host, A-GPS / GLONASS, NFC, 3.5mm Audio jack