XOLO to use Broadcom Chipset in XOLO Q1000 Opus: Release Date and Key Features
XOLO and Broadcom Corporation have joined hands to launch the company’s first Broadcom Chipset based smartphone the XOLO Q1000 Opus. Device will use Broadcom’s latest Cortex-A7 based chipset BCM23550 (Java).
Additionally, the phone will also utilize Broadcom’s BCM4334 and BCM4752 chips for connectivity and GNSS location for higher performance at a reasonable price range. Company claims that, XOLO Q1000 Opus users can easily stream content over Wi-Fi and simultaneously share and project HD video, Photos, Gaming applications on bigger screens via Miracast.
Company has not release full detailed specifications of the phone like the RAM, Storage and Battery etc… however, we have gathered up the Key Features of Xolo Q1000 Opus.
XOLO Q1000 Opus Features
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 Processor, Broadcom BCM23550 (Java) Chipset
- 5-Inch Dual HD Display Support with 720p LCD and external HD Panel via Wi-Fi Miracast-capable displays
- VidoCore Multimedia support
- GPS/GLONASS, WLAN, MEMs and Cell ID for the best indoor / outdoor location
- 8 Megapixel Rear Camera – 1.2 Megapixels front Camera (TBA)
- 3G, HSPA+ (21Mbps downstream / 5.8 Mbps upstream), 1080p Video Recording and playback, NFC Support (TBA)
XOLO Q1000 Opus Release Date
Company has not announced the exact launch date of the phone. According to the Company Xolo Q1000 Opus will be available in Indian market by the end of November, 2013.