Asus has launched Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL in India. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Zen UI.
The phone houses dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE (voice over LTE). The handset is 11.25 mm thick and weighs 150 grams.
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL specs include 5-Inch 720p display and is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 410 SoC. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
- Dimensions:143.7 x 70.85 x 11.25mm / Weight: 150g
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ZEN UI
- Dual SIM slots
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 (64-bit) processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, expandable using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera, LED Flash, F/2.0, Aperture, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 2600 mAh Battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB v2.0, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL is priced at Rs. 8,999 and is available online at Amazon.in. It comes in Black, Silver, Gold and Red color options.