ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (2nd Gen) (ZB450KL) launched in India
Asus has launched its 2nd Generation Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB452KL) smartphone in India. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE.
The phone packs in 4.5-Inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and houses 1GB RAM.
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (2nd Gen) specs include 2MP front and 8MP rear camera with LED flash. It has 8GB internal ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The smartphone is powered by 2070 mAh battery and supports most of connectivity options as well. It comes pre-installed with Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ZenUI.
- Dimensions: 136.5 x 66.7 x 3.6 ~ 11.2 mm / Weight: 135 Grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Zen UI
- 4.5-Inch IPS LCD display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 218ppi pixel density, 61.3% screen-to-body ratio, supports multi-touch
- 1.2GHz quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 8GB internal storage space, further expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera, F/2.4 Aperture
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, Auto Focus
- 2070 mAh Li-Po Battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) is priced at Rs. 6999 and comes in Glacier Grey, Silver Blue, Glamor Red and Sheer Gold color options. The mobile is available online at Amazon.in and will start retailing by months end.
Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager, ASUS India said :
Through our smartphones, we aim to cater to a wide segment of users, and we endeavor to offer the differentiated ASUS technology even in mass segments. We are sure this smartphone will able to provide an enriching user experience and be appreciated by our users across the county.