Asus has launched its latest mobile phone in India called ZenFone 3s Max (ZC521TL). It has uni-body metal design and houses a fingerprint sensor on the front.
The phone has dimensions of 149.5 x 73.7 x 8.85 mm and weighs 175 grams. It has Hybrid Dual SIM slots and is powered by 5000mAh built-in battery.
The Asus ZenFone 3s Max specs include 5.2-inch 2.5D Glass display with 720p resolution. It has an octa-core MediaTek processor with 3GB RAM.
The smartphone is equipped with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well. It has 8MP front camera and 13MP rear snapper with dual-Tone LED Flash.
- Dimensions: 149.5 x 73.7 x 8.85 mm / Weight: 175 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS with ZenUI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (micro SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Fingerprint Sensor, unlocks in 0.5 seconds, 360-degree unlock, saves up to 5 fingers
- 5.2-inch IPS on-cell 2.5D Glass display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, Wide Active Matrix, 16:9 aspect ratio, 5- point multi-touch
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 (64-bit) processor with Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, F/2.2 Aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- 13MP rear camera, Dual-Tone LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, 78.4-degree wide angle lens, 1080p video recording
- 5000mAh battery (built-in)
- 5-magnet speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, e-compass
The Asus ZenFone 3s Max is priced at Rs. 14,999. It is already available online at Flipkart and comes in Gold and Black color options.