Alcatel has launched a new smartphone in India called Pixi 4-6. It has slightly upgraded specs that the original one, introduced first at CES 2016.
The Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) specs include 6-Inch display with 720p resolution, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC and 1.5GB RAM. It is equipped with 5MP front camera and 8MP main snapper on the back.
It has 16GB ROM and allows further expansion. The smartphone is powered by 2580 mAh battery. Most of the connectivity options including 4G VoLTE is supported.
Alcatel Pixi 4 (6) Specifications
- Dimensions: 165 x 83.8 x 8.3 mm / Weight: 185 grams
- Dual SIM slots (4G + 4G), Dual Standby
- 6-Inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 245ppi pixel density, 71.8% screen-to-body ratio
- 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB Internal memory, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus, HDR, Panorama, 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 2580 mAh Li-Ion battery, talk time up to 26 hours (2G) / 15 Hours (3G)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS/A-GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity
The Alcatel Pixi 4-6 is priced at Rs. 8,999 and comes in Silver and Gold color options. It is available online at Amazon.in.