Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) with 4G VoLTE launched in India for Rs. 4999
Alcatel has launched its new 4G smartphone in India called PIXI 4 (5). It has 5-Inch FWVGA display and is powered by quad-core mediaTek Processor.
The phone has 1GB RAM, 8GB storage memory and allows further expansion as well. It has Dual SIM Slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE.
The Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) Specs include 5MP front camera with LED Flash and 8MP main snapper on the back. The phone is 9.5mm thick and houses 2000 mAh battery inside.
- Dimensions: 140.7 x 72.5 x 9.5 mm / Weight: 169 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM Slots
- 5-Inch TN Display, 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA resolution
- 1Ghz quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage ROM, Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 720p video at 30 Fps
- 2000 mAh battery, 196 hours of 4G standby
- 4G LTE with VoLTE (Bands 1/4/5/38/40), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack.
- Proximity, G- Sensor
The Alcatel PIXI 4 (5) is priced at Rs. 4,999 and is available online exclusively at Flipkart. It comes in Sharp Blue, Metal Gold, Metal Silver and Volcano Black colors