Acer Chromebook with 15″ Display, Broadwell Processor announced
CES 2015 is about to kick in and just ahead of that, Acer has announced the Chromebook 15, which is also the worlds largest Chromebook yet.
It has a 15.4-Inch Display and comes in two display resolutions of 1366 x 768 Pixels and 1920 x 1080 Pixels. The Chromebook 15 features 5th Generation Core-i3 or Celeron Processor depending on the model. The 1366 x 768 Pixel variant will feature 2GB of RAM and 16GB of SDD while the Full HD variant will boast 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage.
Other connectivity features include 2×2 MiMO Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, 1X USB 3.0, 1X USB 2.0, HDMI Port, SD Card Reader etc.
The pricing of 2GB RAM Variant starts at $249 and comes in a slick white color for premium feel.
Acer Chromebook 15 – Specs Overview
- 393 x 256 x 24.2 mm (15.4 x 10.08 x 0.95 Inch)
- 2.2 Kg Weight
- 15.4-Inch Display
- 1366 x 768 Pixels Resolution with 2GB RAM and 16GB Storage
- 1920 x 1080 Pixels Resolution with 4GB RAM and 32GB Storage (depending on Model)
- fifth-generation Core i3 or Celeron processor (depending on Model)
- 2 x 2 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth V4.0, SD Card Reader
- 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI Port
- 8 Hours of Battery life