Sometime back, 10.or (spoken as Tenor) launched 10.or E smartphone. Now, company has announced yet another device called 10.or G.
The cell phone is 8.5 mm thin, weighs 170 grams and houses hybrid Dual SIM slots. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS and is upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo in future. There is a fingerprint sensor at the back for added security.
The Tenor G / 10.or G specs include 5.5-inch display with 1080p resolution and an octa-core Snapdragon 626 SoC with Adreno 306 GPU. It has 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory.
- Sleek metal body with Fingerprint sensor at the back
- Dimensions: 155 x 76 x 8.5 mm / Weight: 170 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS, Upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- 5.5-inch IPS display with 2.5D curved glass, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 400nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB (depending on the variant) internal storage options, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera with LED flash, Samsung 4-in-1 Sensor, F/2.0 Aperture
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (Mono) dual rear cameras with LED Flash. F/2.0 Aperture, CMOS sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, PDAF, Facial recognition, Bokeh
- 4000 mAh (typical) / 3910 mAh (min) Battery with 5V/2A charging. Claimed to last up to 2 Days on single charge
- Dual Speakers,. Dual Microphones
- 4G VoLTE (Bands 1/3/5/8/40/41), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS/A-GPS/GLONAS
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light sensor
The Tenor G / 10.or G is priced at Rs. 10,999 and comes in Beyond Black and Go Grey color options. It will go on sale on October 3, 2017 at Amazon.in. Registrations are open.