10.or (pronounced as Tenor) has launched its first smartphone in India called 10.or E. The handset is manufacture by Huaqin Technology.
The handset is 8.5mm thick, weighs 150 grams and sports uni-body metal design. It has fingerprint sensor at the back for added security. The scanner is said to unlock phone in just 0.2 seconds.
The 10.or E specs include 5.5-inch 1080p display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has and octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with Adreno 505 GPU.
The 10.or E features in 5MP front and 13MP rear shooter, both having LED Flash. The handset runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS and is upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo in future.
- Dimensions: 154 x 78 x 8.5 mm / Weight: 150 Grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor, unlocks in 0.2 seconds
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS, Upgradable to Android 8.0
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, support multi-touch
- octa-core (1.5GHz A53 x 4 + 1.2GHz A53 x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM options (depending on variant)
- 16GB / 32GB internal memory (depending on variant), Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 3930 mAh (minimum) / 4000 mAh (typical) battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS
The 10.or E price starts at Rs. 7,999 for 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM model. The high end 3GB RAM 32GB storage variant costs Rs. 8,999. The handset will be available online exclusively at Amazon.in.